International Federation of Aesthetic Group Gymnastics, IFAGGThe IFAGG was established on 12 October 2003 and is the recognized world governing body of aesthetic group gymnastics (AGG).
The IFAGG is a non-profit international federation, and it has been properly and legally registered as such. Its mission and purpose are strictly to advance the sport of aesthetic group gymnastics. IFAGG is the supreme authority on all matters relating to International Aesthetic Group Gymnastics.
Mission statement- To promote the sport of AGG.
- To coordinate international competitions and events.
- To grant the right to host World Championships.
- To develop and maintain the International rules of AGG.
- To develop training materials and educational programs for coaches and judges.
- To foster cooperative relations with other international sport organizations.
- To represent the interests of AGG throughout the world when dealing with other organizations.
OrganisationThe General Assembly meets annually during the AGG World Championships.
Council Members and President are elected every two years.
IFAGG has decided to extend the number of finalist teams in World Cup and Challenge Cup competitions. Based on ranking after preliminaries, 12 best teams will qualify for finals, but maximum two (2) teams from the same country.
In 2020, the World Championships in AGG was not held due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Team "GC Janika" (Estonia) - The World Champion in AGG in 2007.